Are you a cleanliness freak? We are and that actually keeps us on our toes, as we constantly are looking for the effective ways of cleaning. We know efficient cleaning will not get you tired, which is why we prefer over other methods. Plus, we need to make sure that the cleaning procedure you are investing in is secured.
We have found all these properties in one kind of cleaning; that of the spin mops. This is why we have dedicated this post to the best spin mop that would ever come across. Do read this post till the end to know more.
Table of Contents
- Things To Consider While Buying Best Spin Mop
- Benefits Of Using The Best Spin Mop
- What’s The Best Way To Use A Spin Mop?
- Top 5 Best Spin Mops 2018 Reviews
- #1. O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop and Bucket Floor Cleaning System
- #2. Twist and Shout Mop – The Original Hand Push Spin Mop
- #3. Mopnado Stainless Steel Deluxe Rolling Spin Mop
- #4. Hurricane 360 Spin Mop by BulbHead
- #5. Spin & Go Pro Touchless 360 Degree Rotating Mop with Spin Cycle System & Bucket
Things To Consider While Buying Best Spin Mop
We know finding the best spin mop could be a daunting task for you. This is why we have laid down the basic features that you should seek while buying a spin mop.
Floor Type – This is the first thing that you should consider, because you are using a mop to clean your floor and not to damage it. So, you must choose a spin mop according to the flooring you have installed. This will make it easy for you to decide as well.
Price – A spin mop can cost you as low as $30 and can shoot up to hundreds of dollars (with complex mechanisms). You need to be practical when you go out to purchase because you will be mopping almost every day. Think about it!
Fabric – The mop head makes a lot of difference and you must go for the microfiber mops that have become known for all the right reasons. That is correct, these mops are cost effective and they make your life easy. Try them out!
User Friendliness – You are investing in a modern mop because you want to save your back and your health. That means, the mop should be easy to use with adjustable height, the bucket can be accompanied by wheels and must have a swivel head to help you clean better.
Benefits Of Using The Best Spin Mop
Spin mops are fun to work with if you really like cleaning, that is, because the bucket makes it a wonder product every time you dip the mop into it. That is very true, as the spinning motion reminds you of a merry-go-round and amuses you.
On a serious note, it makes you thank science and technology to have proven so beneficial to us for our daily lives additionally. Here are some of the benefits that you can count on, when considering a spin mop:
- You do not have to use hands to wring the mop every time you dip it into the bucket
- They are self cleaning mops and that means no more dirty hands
- This certainly helps you save water and cleaning agent at the same time, as you can use these resources judiciously
- The mops heads are reusable and washable in general that makes them valuable
- You do not have to wait for the floor to dry while using a spin mop
- You get a variety of mops in the market to choose from these days
As we discuss the mops in details in the review section, you will get to see more about them. Stay tuned for them!
What’s The Best Way To Use A Spin Mop?
Different spin mops come with different instructions, but their basics remain to be the same. This is why we recommend, you to learn the tactics by reading our tips and if possible watch a few videos as well.
- Fill the bucket with water, as much as you think is required, if you change it often during cleaning
- Add your cleaning agent according to your floor type
- Dunk the mop into the water
- Then take it to the spin section
- You may have a foot pedal or handle pump to start the spinning (do as directed)
- Keep mopping your floor and repeat the process if you think you need to rinse the mop or even change the water
Look this is no rocket science and you cannot be guided about this specifically, as you know your space better. However, we have tried to explain you the essential part in this segment.
Top 5 Best Spin Mops 2018 Reviews
Here is a collection of the best spin mop that you can pick from.
Okay, O-Cedar is a name that has catered the cleaning industry for over 100 years now. A brand like that never fails and true is the case with the O-Cedar EasyWring spin mop too. To start with, this mop helps you with hands free wringing like another spin mop.
Nonetheless, it must be added that it is super easy to spin and work your way. You can use it both for dry as well as wet cleaning and it is suitable for all kinds of floors. What more can you expect out of a mop? Don’t worry there is more to this mop.
- First off, this is a really attractive spin mop
- It can deep clean because of the microfiber mop head, which can absorb more dust, dirt and grime
- It is washable, yes even in the machine and this makes it worthwhile
- The bucket comes with a splash guard and has a spray system inside that saves you from additional spills
- What sweetens the deal for you is that its refills are available quite easily
- You may need a refill once every 3 to 6 months or depending on your use
- The mop head can swivel 360 degrees, which makes it easy to maneuver
- This means it leaves no blind spots at all
- If you are careful, the wringer may break over time
- The handle has to be worked on, as it is too short
This spin mop is a great example of what a spin mop can do in a jiffy. Literally, this mop can clean within minutes and save so much of your time. This is an award winning mop that comes with a lifetime warranty. It spins like no other mop can and this makes it a favorite of many. In fact, it is a common sight in many households nowadays.
If you have any questions in regards to this mop, then you can watch a few videos online and learn about its key features.
- A good looking mop that you could serve as an eye candy amidst your cleaning supplies
- The handle is made from an alloy of aluminum, which makes it lightweight
- Has self wringing facilities that mean no more dirty hands
- The bucket is light in weight and that means you will not have a hard time lugging across
- Most importantly, you do not have to risk your health while working with this mop, as it can extend 44 inches to 55 inches
- It can dry 5x more than any other mop
- The mop head rotates 360 degrees and can pivot 180 degrees, which makes cleaning easy for sure
- The handle is strong enough, but it tends to bend a lot
- Does not clean areas with little water with ease, which could be a problem
This is a resourceful cleaning system that assists you with mopping and makes your life 100% easier. It is good hardwood, laminate, concrete and tile floors in general. However, you can use it innovatively to achieve the pinnacle of your cleaning.
Additionally, it has to be mentioned that the mop heads are washable, which translates it into a productive cleaning weapon. You can save time and effort while cleaning with Mopnado Stainless Steel spin mop. Have a look at it in details.
- The mop head has patented plates that makes rinsing very easy
- The mop can be extended from 47 inches to 56 inches, which is like a lot for cleaning
- This is why you can clean windows as well with this wonder product
- The bucket has two large wheels that adds to portability
- The dry basket is made from stainless steel and not from cheap plastic or aluminum
- The handle is also made from stainless steel and that implies it is durable enough
- It is backed by 1 year warranty by the manufacturer, which is a sign of authenticity
- Has a built soap dispenser that turns out to be yet another remarkable feature
- It is indeed a good spin mop, but what adds to your predicament is the heaviness of the mop
- Another thing that we would like to point out here is that of it being very expensive
If you are thinking of different kind of floorings like veneer, tile, laminate, ceramic and hardwood, then you must be informed that Hurricane 360 Spin Mop is the name you should stop by.
This mop is no less than any other branded mop and in reality, can offer you more. It has revolutionary spinning that can sweep, mop and even polish your floors. The bucket used patented centrifugal technology for spinning that can clean your floor like a maid. Want to know more about it; then just read this next section with attention.
- It is a very durable mop owing to its alloy construction
- It is light in weight and that should be look into, as this is a rare to find quality in spin mops
- Yes, it is easy to assemble and you will not face much of a trouble installing it
- The mop head swivels 360 degrees and can pivot to some extent that suggests cleaning under the furniture becomes stress free
- The bucket carries just the right amount of water for cleaning and does not waste too much of it
- It is so easy to maneuver with it that even kids can use it
- The mop heads can be washed for at least 300 times
- The microfiber mop can soak 10x its weight and that suggests it can clean without creating a film on your floor
- The bucket spinner seems to be difficult to work with
- The handle too needs to be worked up on
This is a super absorbent mop that can clean without leaving streaks on your floors. This way than the foot pedal spin mops as it follows simple contraption to work. This spin cycle has been patented and that makes it one of the most sought after spin mops.
This is an imported mop and made in Taiwan (not in China), so you can give it a try if you want to. You can sweep, dust, mop or even spot clean with this mop. So, now bid dirt, dust and grime goodbye if you have the Spin & Go Pro Touchless 360 Degree spin mop.
- It can clean laminate, vinyl, marble, hardwood and tile floors with ease
- Cleaning stairs and windows was never so easy, as the Spin & Go Pro Touchless has made it
- You can wet or dry clean an area as per your requirement
- You can change the mop head within minutes
- These mops are washable which makes it a good bargain
- The microfiber mops are made with nano technology, which means they are more effectual
- It is backed by 1 year limited warranty by the manufacturer and this resonates legitimacy
- Not being made in the USA is one quandary that you may have to fight
- The bucket may crack quickly if you are not careful while spinning the mop
Never walk on a wet floor (like right after mopping), this will mar the shiny finish. You don’t want ugly foot marks on freshly cleaned floors for sure. Hence, even after cleaning your floor with the best spin mop, you must ensure walking on it after it dries up. Keep pets and children away from the area for the time being, as there is no need to explain you the consequences.
Let them in, once the floor dries up and is ready for walking. Another point that needs to be clarified here is that of changing your mop heads once a while. If you notice signs of wearing out, then you must replace them at once. Hope you have liked our endeavor and we wish you all the best finding the most suitable mop for your floor. Do let us know about your experience, through the comments section and share it with the community too!
You can read more information about Best Mop For Hardwood Floors by click here.