Are you tired of all the tips that for cleaning linoleum floors? Well, there are quite a few ways of keeping your linoleum shiny and sparkly. If you do not know them or are confused, then follow our discussion here to know more. We have dedicated this post to the best mops for linoleum floors for this.
We all know that linoleum floors are very durable, which is why owners must take care to preserve them. They will not only last for a long time, but also make you proud of your ownership. Just make sure that you read this post till the end to get a hang of things.
Table of Contents
- Things To Consider While Buying Best Mops for Linoleum Floors
- Benefits Of Using The Best Mops For Linoleum Floors
- What’s The Best Way To Use A Mop For Linoleum Floors?
- Top 5 Best Mops For Linoleum Floors 2018 Reviews
Things To Consider While Buying Best Mops for Linoleum Floors
Look, this is no science and we cannot tell you an equation that will go right for all. Nonetheless, we are trying to provide you with some basic rules that you can apply to find the best mops for linoleum floors. Have a look at them:
Price Range – This is the first thing that you need to know when buying any product. Buying a mop for your linoleum is no exception and you must be very pragmatic while doing so. You could get a mop at a moderate price with all the features that you want. Make your choice and be sensible.
Non-Toxic – Yes, if possible select a mop that is non-toxic, which means it should not pollute the environment. As a matter of fact, it will keep your family safe from non-hazardous chemicals.
Feature Rich – Try to choose a mop that has characteristics beyond that of cleaning. Like, it must help you while mopping and must not wear you down with fatigue.
Benefits Of Using The Best Mops For Linoleum Floors
There albeit, are a few advantages of using mops for linoleum floors. We have penned down some of them in this section. We would request you to pay attention to it, while reading it.
- Spend money judiciously, so get a microfiber mop that will help you a lot while mopping
- Most of these mops can dry and wet clean floors, which will make your life easy
- Again, these mops are environment friendly and yes, they do not pollute their surroundings
- These mops can clean your floor without leaving streaks or cloudy
- Microfiber mops are not cumbersome and they can be lugged on with ease
- Moreover, you can get refills for the mop heads, provided you buy the right ones
- Speaking about steam mops, brings us to another level of conversation that of cleaning your house without toxic elements
- You get to use hot water, not boiling which in itself if a great choice for linoleum floors
- One thing that is common to these mops is that you do not have to carry a bucket around with you
- These can take care of the dirt, grime and dust without using chemicals that can prove to be harmful (especially for kids and pets)
What’s The Best Way To Use A Mop For Linoleum Floors?
Manufacturers will differ in instructions, but if you stick to the fundamentals, then you will know how to clean you linoleum in the best possible ways. We have found you some effective procedures that you can pursue, if you want.
- Start by sweeping the floor or vacuuming it first and then go on to the next step
- Now add a few drops of dish washing liquid to the water that you may be using for mopping
- Alternatively, you can also use a couple of drops of lemon juice to make it shine
- Another thing to do would be to divide a room into sections and then mop it
- This will help you clean the floor easily and you can do this with flair
- Keep changing the water if possible as that will keep the floor sanitized for sure
- Additionally, you can scrub the floor if you have stains on it (if you have pets and children at home)
Top 5 Best Mops For Linoleum Floors 2018 Reviews
Here are 5 of the best mops for linoleum floors for you.
Do you want to clean like a professional? Then consider getting the 360 Degree Microfiber for sure. The manufacturer has made sure that it lives up to its name, which is why you can see the head swivel 360 degrees.
In addition to this, mention has to be made about the use of high quality materials for constructing this mop. These high grade components make sure that your back remains unharmed and you do not get tired at all. Of course, there is more to this mop that can be more than helpful to you.
- This is a smart looking mop to begin with
- You can use it dry sweep and wet mopping as per your requirement
- It is made from an alloy of aluminum (light), that makes it sturdy
- This is why it is light in weight as well, which this comes in handy for the elderly and the specially abled
- The handle can be extended in between 35 inches to 60 inches for ease of access
- You can reuse the pads by washing them in the machine for 100 times
- These microfiber mop saves your environment as you are not using anything harsh
- Drying the mop heads in a dryer shrinks, them but you can always air dry them if you want
- The twister function has to be exerted a lot for it to work, which could be a predicament for many
This mop really works well on vinyl, hardwood, tile, laminate, stone marble, and linoleum floors. You can do wonders with this mop because this is a simple mop that delivers what it promises. There is nothing better than using simpler things and this mop is true to this premise. All it does; is to dry sweep or wet mop your floor as and when required. If that is all you need from a mop, then this is it for you.
There is no need to get involved with complex mechanisms that you may not use while cleaning. This is answer to all your prayers and you must be glad that we have found this for you.
- A minimalist mop that stands out amidst the fancy ones without a doubt
- The microfiber technology makes certain that your floor gets a streak free mopping
- The mop is almost weightless and is easy to manage
- It can be extended to 60 inches to the maximum
- The mop head can access hard to reach places instantly
- You do not have to compel yourself while cleaning, because of its smart design
- It has replaceable heads that can found anywhere with ease
- It is little larger than the other mops and you could face a storage issue because of this
- The blue side is the cleaning side and it camouflages the dirt, in point of fact, you may not know how much dust it has trapped
This steam mop can work wonders for your house, as it can kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria. It can do so, without using harmful chemicals and that should be the foremost thing on your mind. If you have children and pets at home, then you must know the importance of keeping away from harsh cleaning agents.
In fact, if you want your house to sanitized and sparkly, then you must mull over installing a steam mop at your place. These are easy to use mops that do not cause you much of a hindrance. On the contrary, these mops help you clean the toughest of stains and grime at your own convenience.
- The manufacturer has an experience of 60 years in the home appliance industry
- They have patented technology that is used for producing steam mops
- It is a light in weight steam mop, unlike the others
- This means you can easily move it around within your house
- It gets steamed up within 20 seconds and even dries up in another 20 seconds
- Deep cleans by penetrating into dirt and grime
- Backed by 1 year of warranty
- It works best for those small houses that are not mopped on a regular basis
- The mop is light in weight, which could be a quandary, in case you want a traditional steam mop, you may not be comfortable with it
What do you get in this is a brand name, that of Bissell. You must be reminded that these brands keep challenging themselves. Even their competitors look up to them for this. The BISSELL 1940 PowerFresh is no different to this and has the capacity to kill 99.9% of germs and microbes like bacteria when used as directed.
It can clean twice as fast as any ordinary steam mop. The SmartSet digital technology makes it worth your investment. Wait this is not all, as there more to it, like:
- This is a good looking Bissell steam mop
- It can scrub, sanitize and polish your linoleum with ease
- The water tank can be removed completely for refills
- You can expect the steam to come out constantly while working with it
- The steam can be controlled, as there are modes for using it
- It is very easy to assemble this mop
- Is a reasonably priced mop for a Bissell
- It has a built in scrubber that can help you deep clean crevices and corners of the house
- It comes with fragranced discs that adds to your cleaning
- Backed up by 2 years warranty makes it a genuine product
- This is not an ideal mop that can clean larger areas, which could be a problem
- The microfiber bunches up a lot while cleaning
Not just another steam, but one more by Bissell. It may sound like we are repeating ourselves, but we cannot help it, as this company really makes some awesome steam mops. Most of their products are a crowd favorite and we cannot overlook that. In the same way, the BISSELL Spinwave is a special steam mop that is powered to scrub hard floors.
It does not take a toll on your health, as you will never have to coerce yourself while working with it. This is another reason why people fall for it easily. Although, we found some more reasons like:
- First things first, you get a brand like Bissell added to your daily chores
- It is safe for cleaning sealed floors of any kind
- The tank has a capacity of 28 ounces, which is more than enough
- You really do not have scrub sitting on your knees and hands anymore with this one around
- You can spray as much as you like and work accordingly
- It includes soft pads that aid you cleaning up your floor in a tidy way
- Easy to maneuver, which is a boon for household cleaning
- Backed by 2 years limited warranty by the manufacturer
- Needs a tougher scrubbing instruments as that will only add to its functionality
- The spray facility needs to be worked on by Bissell, as it is a complete dreary, one that needs a lot of hard work to work through
To be honest, we have talked about the least expensive way to maintain your priced possession. Finding the best mops for linoleum floors for you was no problem at all. Remember, invest in a mop that helps you retain the pH balance of the floor, as this is very important for linoleum floors, in general. However, what we wanted you to feel is the pride of being an owner of such a wonderful thing.
In fact, if you keep it preserved, you may be able to hand it over as a legacy to your progeny. Think about it you will live in their memory forever like a sophisticated house owner that knew how to keep up their house. Hoping we have helped you find the right mop for you, we would take your leave today. Do let us know about your experience with your linoleum floor through the comments section.
You can read more information about Best Mop For Hardwood Floors by click here.